JURY VERDICTS NORTHWEST PRODUCT LINE
Northwest Personal Injury Litigation Reports:
- Monthly civil verdicts and settlements in the Superior and Federal courts of Washington, Idaho, and Alaska. Yearly subscription rate is $325; binder $15; semi-annual index (vehicle and miscellaneous collisions, torts, injuries, medical and non-medical expert witnesses) $125 annually.
Washington Arbitration Reports:
- Monthly arbitrations in Washington Counties. Yearly subscription rate is $325; binder $15; semi-annual index (vehicle and miscellaneous collisions, torts, injuries, doctors, and arbitrators) $125 annually.
Oregon Litigation & Arbitration Reports:
- Monthly civil verdicts and settlements in the Circuit and Federal courts of Oregon. Yearly subscription rate is $325; binder $15; semi-annual index (vehicle and miscellaneous collision, torts, injuries, expert witnesses and doctors) $125 annually.
Arbitrator Award Summaries:
- A resource for the convenience of attorneys who frequently arbitrate cases. Available on disc or bound copy, it is designed to assist attorneys in making an informed decision when selecting an arbitrator. By searching the arbitrator's name on your screen, a summary will appear which includes the type of case, the injury, and the award. The cost is $175 yearly.
Jury Verdicts Search:
- The data retrieval service of JURY VERDICTS NORTHWEST. Computerized, fast, economical, and 100% billable to your file. Every case reported to JURY VERDICTS NORTHWEST may be included from 1984; copies of all applicable cases are mailed to you within the time limit you specify. Minimum search fee is $95 for a name search (medical/expert witnesses) and $95 for a type of case/injury search. Call (425) 774-0530 or fax your request to (425) 778-4502. $40 charge for expedited searches (same-day search).
©2002 Jury Verdicts Northwest Inc. All rights reserved. The material you receive on-line
from NASJVP and its members is protected by the copyright laws of the United
States. The copyright laws prohibit any copying, redistributing, or
retransmitting of any copyright-protected material.